steve donohoe's Notes

Login or Sign up to post!

  • image description
    medal robsan40

    Hi Steve,
    I looked at Spare Change. It looks interesting. I'll take a closer look when I have more time this weekend. Are you the programmer?
    My program, Downline Farm, runs on an LFM script.

    1106 days ago days ago
    close
  • image description
    medal keithbutterworth

    Hi Steve....I take it you mean Adrians Hub....no I don't own it...I am promoting it as Adrian has a referral contest at the moment plus it is a fun little site anyway!

    1106 days ago days ago
    close
  • image description
    medal robsan40

    High Steve, thanks for your question about Downline Farm. The answer is Yes, I do own it. That page is a rotator for my Gold members.

    1109 days ago days ago
    close
  • image description
    medal greenerdayzdotcom

    If you look at my profile please add as contact as that is what network marketing is all about.. We all learn from each other.. Only 5% of Internet marketers are successful lete work on the other 95%

    1113 days ago days ago
    close
  • image description
    medal bkc100

    very nice

    1215 days ago days ago
    close
  • image description
    medal lucie

    Hi Steve! Thanks for your nice comment about my referral screenshot! Let me know if you have any questions about the system! Have a great day!

    1420 days ago days ago
    close